A journey begins with a single step

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Official!

Happy New Year! It has been a while since I last updated, but that's only because I haven't heard anything new about Nara or my plans to study abroad-- until now, that is.

About a week ago I received a call from the IPC at UNCG that my certificate of admission from Nara had come in (YAY!). Of course, since I live out of state, they had to send it to me. Last night, I came home to find it had already come in the mail. They also told me that while my certificate of admission shows that I was indeed accepted into Nara, I will still receive a letter in February that I will need to turn in for my visa application in order to go abroad. That's fine by me. At least I'm not the one doing the paperwork this time!

I still have a couple months to go. Living at home while everyone I know is back at school in Greensboro is somewhat nerve wracking, but I am keeping myself busy with my job and winter classes that I am taking in my home state. Although March seems like a long way off, I'm sure it will come sooner than I think.

Until next time!
じゃ!

Corri(nne)

My certificate of admission (in Japanese and in English)

No comments:

Post a Comment