A journey begins with a single step

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nara's International Division



This is the part of the blog where I rave about how awesome Nara's International Division Office is.

We have been exchanging emails back and forth for the last few days, mostly to discuss my flight and hotel accomodations when I land in Nara. If you remember from a previous post, they write to me in both English and Japanese, so I try to extend the same courtesy. A couple emails back, I received this praise from them:

"Thank you for e-mail.
I am pleased that your mail written in Japanese is very easy to understand."

It's silly how happy these words made me, but it was such a great encouragement to me. (Especially since my Japanese grammar needs a lot of work.)

Another thing that really impressed me about Nara's IDO is that they actually recommended a hotel for me, booked it so that I could get a discount, AND provided a map of the area. I mean, look at this thing!
They're really making me feel at ease about the whole process. I think I'm going to be just fine.


じゃ!
Corri(nne)


No comments:

Post a Comment