A journey begins with a single step

Sunday, June 19, 2011

06.19.11 Monday already?!

This weekend went by way too fast (but what else is new?). Of course, I got up and went to church like usual. I sang with the worship team, listened to the message, performed in the skit we practiced last night (it was awesome), ate salad udon (it was interesting), and prayed. In the midst of praying, Yoonkyung shared some of her past history that had been burdening her, mainly family troubles. I showed her a passage God had given me earlier in the service. It was Matthew 6:25-34, which talks about being anxious for nothing and trusting God to provide (not a coincidence!). After prayer we practiced worship for next week.

Once we were done with church, I briefly went shopping with Yoonkyung and Seong Hi (spelling?), another girl from church who serves on the worship team with us. I bought a few things I needed at Vivre and then returned to my room to do homework. I spent the better part of the day working on my volleyball report and editing my presentation for Beginner's Japanese. Good news though-- I finished both of them! That means I can celebrate my birthday worry free-- hooray! The celebrations start tomorrow with the party Ena is throwing for me. I'm really looking forward to it : )

Sorry this post is so short and boring. Today was all business.

No comments:

Post a Comment